Come enjoy this meticulously maintained 3 Bed, 2 Bath home in the heart of Yountville. The vaulted ceilings create a feeling of space and openess, from the Kitchen to the dining/living greatroom. The backyard is a chefs delight with huge gorgeous raised garden beds and large patio. The distant neighbor behind, gives you a luxury of views of orchards and flowers. This is a little gem and ready to move in.
Residential - Single Family, Craftsman, 1 Story
1,204 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Bedroom - Ground Floor,Walk-In Closet, Bathroom - Shower Stall(s),Tile
- Dining/Living Combo
- Cabinets,Dryer Included,Gas Hook-Up,Laundry Closet,Washer Included
- Other Counter,Tile Counter
- Master Bath
- Shower Stall(s),Tile
- Built-In Gas Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave
- Tile, Carpet
- Ceiling Fan(s), Window Unit(s)
- Gas Heat. Central.
- 1. Living Room,Raised Hearth,Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. Attached,Garage Door Opener,Garage Facing Front,Private,Side-by-Side.
- Front Porch
- Auto Sprinkler Rear, Auto Sprinkler Front
- Back Yard,Fenced,Wood
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Auto Sprinkler Front,Auto Sprinkler Rear,Landscape Back,Landscape Front,Shape Regular,Street Lights, Fireplace, Front Porch. Auto Sprinkler Front,Auto Sprinkler Rear,Landscape Back,Landscape Front,Shape Regular,Street Lights.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Cyndi Gates, Vintage Sotheby's Inter
Agent License: 00711618
Information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change. Copyright 2022 Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All rights reserved.