Located in the coveted Rancho De Napa park, walking distance to the famed Michelin restaurants and idyllic village of Yountville. Nearly new, highly upgraded unit with porch views of both Stags Leap and Mt Veeder. 3 bedroom, 2 bath open floor plan, with beautiful cabinets, granite counters, designer lighting. Expansive owners suite, walk-in closet and oversized bath. Enjoy the built in hot tub and full-size subzero wine fridge. Brand new TufShed. Pristine, Turnkey opportunity in ideal location. Washer & Dryer convey, also. Don't miss this one!
Residential - Manufactured Home, Other
1,620 sq. ft
Yes -2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Dining/Living Combo
- Hookups Only,Inside Room
- Breakfast Area,Island,Pantry Cabinet,Slab Counter,Stone Counter
- Bath Description
- Double Sinks,Shower Stall(s),Tile,Tub w/Shower Over
- Built-In Electric Oven,Built-In Gas Range,Built-In Refrigerator,Dishwasher,Disposal,Free Standing Refrigerator,Hood Over Range,Microwave,Tankless Water Heater
- Carpet, Simulated Wood
- Central Air
- Other. Central.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Carport Spaces. Attached,Covered,No Garage.
- Fiber Cement
- Pool Description
- Swimming Pool included with rent
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Carport Awning,Porch Awning.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Cyndi Gates, Vintage Sotheby's Internationa Agent Phone: 707-333-7770
Agent License: 00711618
Information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change. Copyright 2022 Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All rights reserved.